- Date: Sunday 11 August 2019
- Registrations open 6.30am
- Race Starts: 8.00am
- Complimentary breakfast to be served after the race.
The Royal Run for Research is one of the oldest Brisbane fun runs and raises money for Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital. It's a relaxed, family-friendly charity event in the heart of the city that is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. Both the 8km run and the 6km walk will start and finish at Kurilpa Point Park in South Brisbane (on the corner of Montague Road and Stanley Place).
RBWH's Physiotherapy Department has been running the event in conjunction with the Foundation for over 30 years to raise money for research at the hospital.
The deadline for pre-registrations is 5pm on Thursday 8 August. If you miss out on pre-registering, you can still register on the morning of the Royal Run between 6.30am and 7.30am.
- Individual Entry $35
- Family Registration 2 Adults and 2 Children $80
- Group Registration, register 4 or more people at the same time and you will receive a 10% discount on the group registration.